|Title:||Supply Chain Systems Analyst|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. Our plants currently manufacture the best-selling Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h vehicles, and will also soon be building the popular Lexus NX and Lexus NX Hybrid models. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and on-going training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals. To promote a comfortable, safe and productive work environment, as well as to comply with all federal, provincial and/or local laws, TMMC is a smoke free property.
What We Offer
- Compensation package includes overtime pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits program and defined contribution pension plan
- 19 Paid Days off during the year in which their first anniversary falls, plus 5 Floating Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
- Maternity and paternal leave program has Employment Insurance (EI) top-up 5
- Reimbursement for professional development, memberships, licenses, tuition fees and books for most courses
- Employee & Family Vehicle Discounts
- Social Events and an On-Site Fitness Facility
Materials Analyst / Manufacturing Systems Analyst / Production Control (19-039A)
What you’ll be doing
- Daily Management: Responsible for the management & innovation of multiple Production Control ordering systems. Supporting the ordering of approximately 7000 parts from 300 North American & 2 Japanese Suppliers.
- Abnormal Parts Management: Process improvement of overflow and short part conditions
- Project: Support project assignments (75% Systems Projects for this role)
- Supplier Management: Monitor abnormal conditions; coordinate crisis recovery and make recommendations
- University Degree in Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Computer Science or Management Science
- Demonstrated strong academic performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience: 2-4 years (co-op experience may be considered)
- Toyota Production System (TPS): Willingness to learn and apply TPS principles
- Logistics: Ability to apply analytics to a supply chain environment.
- Computer Skills: Strong Microsoft Office skills, as well as an aptitude to learn new systems is essential. Advanced MS Excel and/or Access skills would be required. Exposure to Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI would be an asset.
- Self-Motivation: Ability to complete tasks through to fruition
- Team Mindset: Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Organizational Skills: Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Problem Solver: Ability to interpret complex issues and implement sustainable solutions
- Communication: Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility: Mindset to provide a wide range of support activities in a dynamic environment
- Calculations: Strong mathematical aptitude
- Travel: Comfortable to travel independently in North America and Overseas
- Dedication: Able to support daily overtime based on business condition and willingness to work in either Cambridge or Woodstock
TMMC as an Employer of Choice
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2019 – TMMC has been named to this national list for 15 consecutive years
- Canada’s Family Friendly Employers 2019
- Canada's Greenest Employer 2019
- Waterloo’s Top Employers for 2019 – annual competition recognizing exceptional places to work
- 18 J.D. Power and Associates Plant Quality Awards
- Team Member volunteerism reward programs
- Strong United Way Supporter – TMMC has raised over $10 million for the UW through our annual campaigns
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: