|Title:||Supply Chain Analyst, Raw Material Management|
|Section:||Production Control (PC)|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
TOYOTA MOTOR MANUFACTURING CANADA INC.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. We are one of the largest Toyota Motor Manufacturing facilities in North America and we produce the gas and hybrid models of the Toyota RAV4, the Lexus RX, and the Lexus NX. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The results of our company stem from hiring committed, self-motivated team members, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
We see the value in learning from each other. That’s why we inspire collaboration and team building at every turn. Working with a variety of experience professionals, you’ll form meaningful relationships, gain mentorship and expand your knowledge. And with both formal and on-the-job training, you’ll get the support to reach your goals – and keep setting new ones. Around here, every day is new, exciting and packed with opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package includes overtime pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits program and defined contribution pension plan
- Flexible start/end times and remote work 1 day/week
- 19 Paid Days off during the year in which their first anniversary falls, plus 5 Company Designated Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
- Voluntary Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) or a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), conveniently funded by Team Member payroll contributions
- Family is important - maternity and parental leave program has Employment Insurance (EI) top-up
- Career support through reimbursement for professional development tuition fees
- Vitality Wellness App that encourages and rewards you for living a healthier lifestyle
- Company Diversity and Inclusion business partnering groups
- Employee & Family Vehicle Discounts
- Develop friendly and long-lasting relationships through social events and an on-site fitness facility
Supply Chain Analyst, Raw Material Management- Req # 23-025
As a Supply Chain Analyst, Raw Material Management, you will work within a cross-functional group and apply problem solving and root cause analysis techniques to address daily supply chain concerns. Your main responsibility will be the establishment and management of direct raw materials and / or spare parts; working directly with TMMC internal departments (the customers) and the suppliers for fulfillment of requirements. You will also be tasked with applying Toyota Production System (TPS) principles and enhancing the current processes. A strong technical capability (Excel, Access, VBA) will be required to successfully manage project-based activities for the development of future innovation.
To learn more about our Production Control/Supply Chain department Please click here to check out our Career Page
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor abnormal conditions and escalate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) abnormalities, concerns, and crisis to management as required
- Support abnormality investigations and apply Toyota Business Practice (TBP) fundamentals to identify root cause
- Proactive data analysis to avoid customer or supplier impact
- Coordinate meetings for all stakeholders (internal and external) and interface daily with Shop Floor, Pilot, Maintenance, and Supplier groups
- Apply Just-In-Time principles (TPS) to support the manufacturing requirements
- Assist other Analysts with problem resolution
- Coordinate and support model change activities, focusing on system readiness, change management, indirect parts ordering, tracking, and payment
- Monitor and support continuous improvement projects, buildout activities, etc.
- Support or participate in process standardization and continuous improvement (kaizen) projects
- Manage and coordinate projects
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Science or equivalent is required
- Minimum new grad to 2 years of relevant industry experience is required (will consider relevant co-op and summer employment experience)
- Advanced MS Excel skills with the ability to use VLOOKUP, macros, pivots, and SQL is an asset
- Exposure to Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization software tools would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and evaluate results; strong mathematical aptitude
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to interpret complex issues and implement sustainable solutions
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to support daily and weekend overtime requirements as needed
- Possible travel within North America as well as Overseas (less than 5% per year)
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock plant locations
If you have any questions, please reach out to TMMC_Recruitment@Toyota.com. To promote a comfortable, safe and productive work environment, as well as to comply with all federal, provincial and/or local laws, TMMC is a smoke-free property.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse team. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: