|Title:||Executive Assistant/Manufacturing Support|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. Our plants currently manufacture the best-selling Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h vehicles and will also soon be building the popular Lexus NX and Lexus NX Hybrid models. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and on-going training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
As a Manufacturing Support Administrator, you will be supporting all levels of staff including management and officers. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our department. This will be a challenging, but rewarding opportunity. The ability to adapt and learn Toyota methods and philosophy are key to being successful in this position. In this role you will work in an open-office and team environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Gathering, tracking and analyzing data for safety, quality, cost and productivity improvements
- Development of reports and presentation material for all levels of management
- Assist with travel arrangements and coordinate Company events and Corporate visits
- Managing office supplies and fixed assets
- Purchase requisitions and good receipts management for various programs
- Manage and maintain calendars, schedules and meeting agendas
- General office administration and support
Desired Skills and Experiences
- College Diploma/Certificate in Office Administration, Business or equivalent diploma/certificate is required
- Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience would be considered
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and MS Outlook required
- Knowledge of SAP software an asset
- Keen sense of urgency in delivering tasks and strong follow through in prioritizing, coordinating and planning in a high volume fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical capabilities
- Attention to detail with a strong motivation and self-initiated improvement mindset
- Proven problem-solving skills with exemplary planning and time management skills
- Proven discretion and confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Possess excellent telephone skills
- Willing to support daily and weekend overtime requirements as needed
To promote a comfortable, safe and productive work environment, as well as to comply with all federal, provincial and/or local laws, TMMC is a smoke free property.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.