|Employment Group:||Skilled Trades|
|Location:||Cambridge and Woodstock|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
We're now recruiting for multiple roles for the new year at our Cambridge and Woodstock Facility!
Interested in working for one of Canada's Top 100 Employers? We're an exciting, diverse and stable company that believes in the importance of collaboration and leverages state-of-the-art technology. Consider building your career with Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC).
WHEN YOU WORK WITH US, YOU WORK WITH THE BEST
What's in It for You?
Our operations provide a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. Our plants are clean and safe. Our people, and the vehicles we build, have won many of the industry's most prestigious awards.
- Relocation Allowance
- Starting rate of $39.84/hour and after 6 months, a full rate of $41.94/hour
- Plus, you will earn an afternoon shift premium of $1.77/hour, a night shift premium of $4.19/hour, paid overtime and an annual bonus
- Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible Health Care Benefits starting on date of hire
- Competitive Defined Contribution Pension with contribution matching by TMMC
- Vacation: 19 days of Paid Time Off, 14 scheduled days off - 9 Statutory Holidays and 5 Floating Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
- Tools and equipment provided
- Allowance for Uniforms
- Free membership to our onsite fitness center
- Training on equipment and technologies; tuition coverage for career development and personal interest courses
"I have been at TMMC for over 25 years and have moved through various stages of my personal life always knowing I had the job security needed to live my dreams"
What You Will Do?
You will be working in Weld, Paint/Plastics, Stamping or Assembly department with various manufacturing equipment such as conveyors, overhead and transfer systems, automated guided vehicles, robotic systems, presses etc.
- Operate and maintain the plant's machinery and equipment to minimize disruption to the production line
- Improve processes within the production line
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical & mechanical equipment, including PLC and motor controls, safety sensors and relays
What Do You Need?
Certified Ontario Electrician (442A/309A or inter-provincial license) with PLC and motor controls troubleshooting experience
- Strong problem-solving skills preferably honed in a fast-paced manufacturing/industrial environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members
- Mechanical aptitude/ interest
Ability to work rotating shifts
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.