|Title:||Productivity Analyst, Cost Planning|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. Our plants currently manufacture the best-selling Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h vehicles, and will also soon be building the popular Lexus NX and Lexus NX Hybrid models. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and on-going training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The results of our company stem from hiring committed, self-motivated team members, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
What We Offer
Contract position ending October 2022
As the Productivity Analyst, Cost Planning you will provide support and guidance to the production shop on preparing and managing labour budgets throughout the year through cost and variance analysis. You will enjoy new challenges and opportunities presented with working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Provide support in the development of labour budgets, productivity key performance indicators (KPIs) and labour cost management
- Monitor monthly actual spending to plans and analyze variances; reporting out weekly and monthly results to Manager/General Managers
- Support labour budget management cycle – budget creation, project approval and tracking, budget monitoring and reporting
- Confirm and maintain Labour Process Reduction tracking
- Produce Gentani (usage) reporting for total working time and labour cost per unit
- Assist with New Model Labour Standard Setting
- Support with ad hoc requests and systems projects as required
- Support parts and components physical inventory and fixed asset inventory
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or other equivalent degree is required
- Holds or working towards an accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of Cost Control/Cost Management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and demonstrated experience using SAP
- Knowledge of Access and Power BI is an asset
- Strong ability to create customized reports
- Enjoys serving and supporting customers whose knowledge of Accounting and Finance may be limited
- Attention to detail with the ability to achieve deadlines and continuous improvement mindset is essential
- Knowledge of Toyota Way in Finance, Practical Problem Solving and Plan Do Check Act
- Experience presenting and interacting with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, decision making and analytical skills
- Willing to support daily and weekend overtime requirements as needed
- Possible travel within North America and Overseas (less than 5% per year)
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock plant locations
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse team. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.