|Title:||Production Summer Student (Returning)|
|Location:||Cambridge and Woodstock, ON|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
We are offering Production Summer Student positions in our Manufacturing Area.
Only students who have previously worked for TMMC should continue with this on-line application. If you are a new student please click on the Production Summer Student (New).
Production Summer Students Full Time Summer Contract positions – Ending Friday, September 2, 2022. Available positions start as early as April 2022.
- Full time Undergraduate or Graduate (University or College) students who will be enrolling or returning to school in the fall of 2022.
- Students will be required to provide written proof of enrollment into University or College for September 2022.
- Able to work rotating shifts.
- Support required daily overtime, including Saturdays.
- Able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work at both Cambridge and Woodstock locations.
The on-line application MUST BE completed to be considered.
Your application is appreciated, however only those students who are chosen to begin the summer student selection process will be directly contacted by TMMC.
If you are successful to begin the selection process you will be required to complete a referral form at a later date in the process.