|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
TOYOTA MOTOR MANUFACTURING CANADA INC.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. We are one of the largest Toyota Motor Manufacturing facilities in North America and we produce the top quality Toyota Corolla, RAV4, and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h. We have been recognized as one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada for multiple years.
The world famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and on-going training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
What We Offer
- Free onsite 30,000 sq.ft. fitness facility
- Social Events
- Full Service cafeterias including Tim Horton’s
Payroll Specialist – Total Rewards, Human Resources (18-month contract)
The Payroll Specialist is part of a team responsible for preparing and transmitting bi-weekly payroll for the entire Canadian Organization (Over 7000 Team Members).
- Accurately prepare, audit and complete all related payroll tasks on a bi-weekly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring Government Remittances are remitted at the appropriate time.
- Respond to Team Member payroll related inquiries.
- Ensure Company compliance with labour laws and provincial and federal tax legislation including taxable benefits.
- Prepare year-end audit reports and supporting documentation.
- Support Group Leader Training and Development.
- Work within a team environment to recommend improved processes.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Payroll Certification Courses preferred
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- 2 years minimum recent experience in Payroll Environment
- Experience with ADP or another payroll system.
- Processing bi-weekly payroll for 7000+ employees with multiple payroll cycles.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Time, Labour System/Workday and Kronos
- Excellent computer knowledge with advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Access) and data management (Microsoft Certificates of achievement).
- Requires excellent analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet deadlines.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.