|Title:||Senior Analyst – Tax and Treasury|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. We are one of the largest Toyota Motor Manufacturing facilities in North America and we produce the gas and hybrid models of the Toyota RAV4, the Lexus RX, and the Lexus NX. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The results of our company stem from hiring committed, self-motivated team members, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
We see the value in learning from each other. That’s why we inspire collaboration and team building at every turn. Working with a variety of experts, you’ll form strong relationships, gain mentorship and expand your knowledge. And with both formal and on-the-job training, you’ll get the support to reach your goals – and keep setting new ones. Around here, every day is new, exciting and packed with opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package includes overtime pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits program and defined contribution pension plan.
- 19 Paid Days off during the year in which their first anniversary falls, plus 5 Company Designated Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
- Voluntary Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) or a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), conveniently funded by Team Member payroll contributions.
- Family is important - maternity and parental leave program has Employment Insurance (EI) top-up.
- Career support through reimbursement for professional development tuition fees
- Vitality Wellness App that encourages and rewards you for living a healthier lifestyle.
- Company Diversity and Inclusion business partnering groups.
- Employee & Family Vehicle Discounts
- Develop friendly and long-lasting relationships through social events and an on-site fitness facility.
As a Senior Analyst in Finance’s Tax and Treasury group at TMMC, you will be responsible cash management activities including cashflow forecasting, leading section key performance indicator reporting and responsibility for various pension accounting functions. Along with these core functions you will be responsible for strong business controls development and general accuracy in financial statements, financial forecasting, and reconciliations related to this group. You will be a part of a department that is recognized as the benchmark for integrity, proactive and results-oriented systems. You will have the opportunity to work alongside other team members in collaboration with all stakeholders to offer excellence in various accounting functions
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Business, Accounting or other related education or experience is required
- Holds or working towards an accounting designation (CPA) is an asset
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of accounting, audit, or tax experience is required
- Intermediate level of work experience in Excel and SAP knowledge is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure when multi-tasking to meet deadlines
- Experience working with auditors, government and consultants is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaboratively across all levels of the company
- Effective problem-solving skills to facilitate cross functional teams in problem resolution
- Willing to support daily and weekend overtime requirements as needed
- Possible travel within North America as well as Overseas (less than 5% per year)
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock plant locations
- Lead cash management activities including credit facilities, investments, bank authorizations and cashflow analysis
- Lead pension monitoring activities including pension accounting, regulatory filings and legislation reviews
- Lead section Floor management development system (FMDS) activities by coordination and escalation to department senior management
- Lead section month end activities with follow up on progress and outstanding items
- SAP configuration and problem solving
- Perform all bank and account reconciliations on a timely basis
- Regular month end activities and balance sheet analysis
- Support all tax and treasury functions as needed
- Understand and apply accounting standards and implement new accounting guidance when necessary
If you have any questions, please reach out to TMMC_Recruitment@Toyota.com. To promote a comfortable, safe and productive work environment, as well as to comply with all federal, provincial and/or local laws, TMMC is a smoke-free property.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse team. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.