|Title:||Compensation Analyst, Total Rewards|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. Our plants currently manufacture the best-selling Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h vehicles and will also soon be building the popular Lexus NX and Lexus NX Hybrid models. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and on-going training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
What We Offer
- Compensation package includes overtime pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits program and defined contribution pension plan
- 19 Paid Days off during the year in which your first anniversary falls, plus 5 Floating Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
- Maternity and parental leave program has Employment Insurance (EI) top-up 5
- Reimbursement for professional development and tuition fees
- Employee & Family Vehicle Discounts
- Social Events and an On-Site Fitness Facility
The Compensation Analyst will act as a subject matter expert by advising and coaching others on compensation related matters. You will be responsible for providing input, analysis, support and recommendations from a compensation viewpoint. This role focuses on the implementation and continuous improvement of existing compensation policies, programs and processes.
What you’ll be doing
- Gather data and benchmark information for compensation programs
- Complete job evaluation documentation, information gathering, analysis and consultation for salaried roles
- Monitor compensation data to maintain internal equity, pay equity and compliance to policies, procedures and any applicable legislation
- Ensure programs and policies are in compliance with corporate law and government regulations, including Pay Equity
- Respond to inquiries to ensure understanding and compliance to guidelines, procedures and system issues
- Provide input and recommendations for new or revised compensation policies
- Calculate cost of programs and analyze labour cost competitiveness
- Support implementation of new Total Rewards programs and policies
- Prepare proposals to meet strategic objectives, considering all impacts
- Develop systems to administer compensation programs
- Communicate and interact with all levels of management
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent technical degree required, Bachelor’s Degree in Business with relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience would be considered
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in strategic planning, data analysis and manipulation is required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access and Word is essential
- Proven aptitude for working with numbers; high accuracy and attention to detail is critical, as work is of a highly sensitive and confidential nature
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and evaluate results
- Demonstrated experience with project management and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; interact with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with multi-tasking and prioritization skills to meet specific deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in Compensation is an asset
- Knowledge of Pay Equity legislation is an asset
- Experience reviewing request for quotes to establish improvements related to Company benefit programs is an asset
- Proven ability to prepare proposals for change and summarize recommendations is an asset
- Willing to support overtime as required to meet business needs
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock with regular travel to Woodstock
To promote a comfortable, safe and productive work environment, as well as to comply with all federal, provincial and/or local laws, TMMC is a smoke free property.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.