|Title:||Business Strategy Analyst|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. Our plants currently manufacture the best-selling Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h vehicles, and will also soon be building the popular Lexus NX and Lexus NX Hybrid models. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and on-going training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
What We Offer
- Compensation package includes overtime pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits program and defined contribution pension plan
- 19 Paid Days off during the year in which their first anniversary falls, plus 5 Floating Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
- Maternity and parental leave program has Employment Insurance (EI) top-up 5
- Reimbursement for professional development and tuition fees
- Employee & Family Vehicle Discounts
- Social Events and an On-Site Fitness Facility
Business Strategy Analyst Role Overview
Working for the Senior Manager – Business Strategy, you will provide corporate guidance to our Executive Team by supporting TMMC’s business strategies and governance through accurate information gathering and analysis; developing clear business positions, engineering business process structures, and generally supporting our unrelenting drive toward global competitiveness.
You will be responsible for corporate level business reporting, supporting our Hoshin Kanri (business planning) cycle and developing competitive analysis summaries that will be used in local, regional and global decision-making processes.
This fast-paced, dynamic and exciting role exposes you to the strategic planning and decision-making process of an industry-leading globally recognized company.
What you’ll be doing
- Support business strategies and governance through information gathering and analysis
- Support company-level yearly (Hoshin Kanri), mid-term and long-term business planning processes
- Summarize and communicate company performance through regular structured reporting cycles
- Coordinate/support company formal decision-making processes
- Manage/support all confidential and competitive company objectives
- Support corporate business process benchmarking and kaizen
- Coordinate/support external VIPs site visits
- Support Officer requests for analysis and reporting
- Support corporate governance functions
- Develop and administer shared service agreements with other Toyota affiliates
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent technical degree required, Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics would be considered with relevant experience
- MBA or CPA would be considered an asset, although not a requirement
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Corporate governance experience would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; interact with TMMC Officers and VIPs
- Strong project management and facilitation skills
- Excellent formal reporting capability and data collection/processing
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Canadian Business Corporations Act
- Willing to support daily and weekend overtime requirements as needed
- Possible travel within Canada, USA and Japan (approximately 5%)
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: