|Title:||Training and Development Analyst|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. Our plants currently manufacture the best-selling Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h vehicles, and will also soon be building the popular Lexus NX and Lexus NX Hybrid models. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System (TPS), a philosophy of continuous improvement, and on-going training enable each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work together to innovate and achieve team goals. We are looking for engineers that are excited to join us as we advance the next-generation in-vehicle and manufacturing technologies that keep us at the automotive forefront.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package including overtime pay and annual bonus
- Flexible health benefits plan after 12 weeks; including Medical, Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and a Health Care Spending Account
- Flexible start/end times and remote work 1 day/week
- 12-Paid vacation days, including 1-week in July
- Voluntary Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) or a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), conveniently funded by Team Member payroll contributions
- Vitality Wellness App that encourages and rewards you for leading a healthier lifestyle
- Company Diversity and Inclusion business partnering groups
- Employee Vehicle Discounts
- Build friendly and long-lasting relationships through social events and an on-site fitness facility
Training and Development Analyst – (16 month contract)
As a Training Analyst at TMMC, you will assist team members to optimize their skills and develop a personal career plan. You will be responsible for scheduling selected training courses and ensuring that attendance is maintained. This position will give you a chance to be creative, make improvements to the existing processes and automate systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Collect and in-put training data to provide weekly reports and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Effectively and efficiently manage training schedules to maximize availability to meet the demands of the business and internal customer requirements.
- Work with Manufacturing and other Support Shops to answer questions and assist them in reaching their development targets.
- Kaizen training delivery to better serve the customers.
- Opportunity to Support as a Trainer when required.
- Work within a team environment to recommend process improvements.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Operations/Management or a related field is required
- CHRP designation would be an asset
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of related experience in Human Resources, Training and Development is required
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft and SAP and “SABA” Learning Management System (LMS) would be an asset.
- Knowledge in Web Development and Adobe would be an asset
- Computer knowledge: Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- Show excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment
- Willing to support daily and weekend overtime requirements as needed
- Possible travel within North America as well as Overseas (less than 5% per year)
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock plant locations
To promote a comfortable, safe and productive work environment, as well as to comply with all federal, provincial and/or local laws, TMMC is a smoke-free property.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.