|Title:||Analyst, Cost Management|
|Location:||Cambridge and Woodstock, ON|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. We are one of the largest Toyota Motor Manufacturing facilities in North America and we produce the gas and hybrid models of the Toyota RAV4, the Lexus RX, and the Lexus NX. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The results of our company stem from hiring committed, self-motivated team members, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
We see the value in learning from each other. That’s why we inspire collaboration and team building at every turn. Working with a variety of experience professionals, you’ll form meaningful relationships, gain mentorship and expand your knowledge. And with both formal and on-the-job training, you’ll get the support to reach your goals – and keep setting new ones. Around here, every day is new, exciting and packed with opportunities.
- Competitive Compensation package includes overtime pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits program, and defined contribution pension plan
- Flexible start/end times and remote work 1 day/week
- 19 Paid Days off during the year in which their first anniversary falls, plus 5 Floating Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
- Family is important - maternity and parental leave program has Employment Insurance (EI) top-up
- Vitality Wellness App that encourages and rewards you for living a healthier lifestyle
- Company Diversity and inclusion business partnering groups
- Employee & Family Vehicle Discounts
- Develop friendly and long-lasting relationships through social events and an on-site fitness facility
The Cost Management Analyst will provide support and guidance to the production shop on preparing and managing budget throughout the year through cost and variance analysis. There will also be an opportunity to help facilitate the annual “Cost Kaizen Cup” encouraging team members to participate and compete with other departments offering their suggestions to develop a cost cutting activity.
- Cost Management Analyst
- Support in preparation of annual operating budget, First Annual Forecast (FAF) and quarterly forecasts
- Monitor monthly actual spending to plans and analyze variances, reporting out monthly results to Manager and General Managers
- Support shops in developing cost kaizen ideas and supporting/reviewing project authorization
- Gentani (usage) reporting for scrap, indirect materials, raw materials, and total working time
- Supporting parts and components physical inventory and fixed asset inventory
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business, Accounting or other related education or experience is required
- Holds or working towards an accounting designation (CPA) is an asset
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of Cost Control/Cost Management experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- SAP knowledge, Access would be an asset
- Attention to detail with the ability to achieve deadlines is essential
- Knowledge of Toyota Way in Finance, Practical Problem Solving and P.D.C.A. preferred
- Must be comfortable in presenting and interacting with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of productivity and its impact on shop labour costs
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal, decision making and analytical skills
- Willing to support daily and weekend overtime requirements as needed
- Possible travel within North America as well as Overseas (less than 5% per year)
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock plant locations
If you have any questions, please reach out to TMMC_Recruitment@Toyota.com To promote a comfortable safe, and productive work environment, as well as to comply with all federal, provincial and/or local laws. TMMC is a smoke-free property.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: