|Title:||Customer Satisfaction Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Location:||Cambridge and Woodstock|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
TMMC is a world-class automotive facility with assembly plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. We produce the top-quality Toyota Corolla, RAV4 and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h.
The world famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing training, enables each team member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self- motivated individuals with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
Highlights of the position:
The Customer Satisfaction Quality Assurance Specialist plays a key role in ensuring that Customer Satisfaction is fulfilled and sustained, vehicle warranty and product quality targets are achieved. By taking a systematic approach, you are responsible for investigating, analyzing, reporting and following up on resolution to field issues. This role offers the opportunity to work with a talented Quality Control and Manufacturing team, as well designers, customers and suppliers. Your exceptional communication and facilitation skills will be critical to your success in this hands-on role in plant activities to improve the quality of the vehicles. A genuine interest and mechanical understanding of vehicle systems, interior and exterior parts is key.
- Responsible for data mining large amounts of raw data to analyze trending and emerging issues
- Vehicle specific field / Customer satisfaction key performance indicator improvement and reporting (Manufacturing shops, Design, and supplier focus)
- Investigate complex problems to resolve customer quality issues
- Field technical report collection, analysis, registration, and communication
- Vehicle specific port modifications and coordination, recall problem internal reporting
- Support vehicle specific problem solving external and internal teams
- Warranty reduction program administration, cost and claim allocation & recovery
- Coordinate vehicle specific activities such as, Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) checks, and vehicle buyback processing
- Report vehicle field quality status to all levels of the organization on a regular basis
- Support special projects as assigned
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge or Woodstock locations
- Travel to North America and Overseas. (Approx. 5%)
- Bachelor of Applied Science with preference in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Metallurgical / Chemical engineering.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong analytical skills (large amounts of data mining, trending and reporting)
- Experience at the original equipment manufacturing level (OEM) with respect to field data analysis and warranty issue resolution.
- Experience in dealing with customer concern resolution processes
- Understanding of vehicle systems and components - Run, stop, steer, electrical, fit, finish
- Manufacturing process knowledge is beneficial – i.e. blow moulding, stamping, painting, etc
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Knowledge of SharePoint would be an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Flexible to learn and adapt to Toyota methods and philosophy
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to combine theory and practical hands-on approach
- Ability to travel North America and Overseas independently.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: