|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. We are one of the largest Toyota Motor Manufacturing facilities in North America and we produce the top quality RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450H vehicles.
The world famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and on-going training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals. We have been recognized as one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada for multiple years.
What We Offer
- Compensation package includes overtime pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits program and defined contribution pension plan
- 19 Paid Days off during the year in which their first anniversary falls, plus 5 Floating Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
- Maternity and parental leave program has Employment Insurance (EI) top-up
- Reimbursement for professional development and tuition fees
- Employee & Family Vehicle Discounts
- Social Events and an On-Site Fitness Facility
The Financial Analyst will provide support and guidance to the production shop on preparing and managing budget throughout the year through cost and variance analysis.
- Support in preparation of annual operating budget, capital investment budget, workforce plans, and model preparation (pilot) budgets for a manufacturing silo
- Monitor monthly actual spending to plans and analyze variances; reporting out monthly results to Manager and General Managers
- Understand productivity impacts on shop labour costs and explaining variances
- Support shops in developing cost kaizen ideas and supporting/reviewing project authorization
- Gentani (usage) reporting for scrap, indirect materials, raw materials and total working time
- Supporting parts and components physical inventory and fixed asset inventory
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or other related education required
- Holds or working towards an accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of Cost Control/Cost Management experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- SAP knowledge, Access would be an asset
- Attention to detail with the ability to achieve deadlines is essential
- Knowledge of Toyota Way in Finance, Practical Problem Solving and P.D.C.A. preferred
- Must be comfortable in presenting and interacting with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of productivity and its impact on shop labour costs
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, decision making and analytical skills
- Willing to support daily and weekend overtime requirements as needed
- Possible travel within North America as well as Overseas (less than 5% per year)
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock plant locations
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.