|Title:||Supply Chain & Inventory Analyst|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
We have both Permanent and Contract Positions (ending Dec 31, 2023) available.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. Our plants currently manufacture the best-selling Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h vehicles and will also soon be building the popular Lexus NX and Lexus NX Hybrid models. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and on-going training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The success of our company stems from hiring results-driven, self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
What We Offer
- Compensation package includes overtime pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits program and defined contribution pension plan
- Paid Vacation Days
- Employee Vehicle Discounts
- Social Events and an On-Site Fitness Facility
As a Supply Chain and Order Management Specialist at TMMC, you will be responsible for the daily management of approximately 500 parts from 30 North American suppliers. Your responsibilities will include the management of overflow and short part situations as well as Supplier Management activities such as monitoring of abnormal conditions, coordinating crisis recovery and making recommendations. You will support project assignments (20%).
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor and support parts on daily and weekly tasks related to parts management, scrap parts, parts abnormality management, Engineering Change Instruction (ECI) Management etc.
- Ensure best practices and compliance with parts and scrap processing; work with customer to maintain standards
- Assist other Analysts with problem resolution.
- Monitor abnormal conditions and escalate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) abnormalities, concerns and crisis to management as required
- Monitor and support continuous improvement projects, buildout activities, etc.
- Coordinate and support supplier compliance activities
- Proactive data analysis to avoid customer or supplier impact
- Support abnormality investigations and apply Toyota Business Practice (TBP) fundamentals to identify root cause
- Support or Lead Projects related to Materials Model Change activities along with various Toyota initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Science or other equivalent degree
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant experience (will consider relevant co-op and summer employment experience)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Exposure to Power BI would be an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and evaluate results; strong mathematical aptitude
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to interpret complex issues and implement sustainable solutions
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to support daily and weekend overtime requirements as needed
- Possible travel within North America as well as Overseas (less than 5% per year)
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock plant locations
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.