|Title:||Production Summer Student (New)|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Once again we are offering Production Summer Student positions in our Manufacturing Area. Upon successful completion of the hiring process, positions including the shift and locations will be offered in priority sequence. Your answers in the application will be used to determine the roles you may be offered.
Only students who have not previously worked for TMMC should continue with this online application. If you are a returning TMMC student, please complete the Production Summer Student (Returning) application.
Production Summer Students Full-Time Summer Contract Positions – Ending Friday, August 30th, 2024. Available positions start as early as April 2024. These positions are not considered Co-operative Education (Co-op).
What You'll Do
As part of our team, each shift will be new, exciting and packed with opportunities. You’ll play an important role in building the gas and hybrid models of the Toyota RAV4, the Lexus RX, and the Lexus NX. Not only will you roll up your sleeves to assemble greatness, but you’ll also leave your mark on some of the most highly-demanded vehicles in the industry. And that’s just the beginning. You’ll rotate to different positions daily – which means you’ll constantly gain new skills and expand your potential.
“I like the diversity of the different shops you can go work in. You can have different careers – all under one roof.” - Team Member
As a Production Worker, you can help build an exciting future for our company – and for your career. Not only will you stay active and gain on-the-job training, you’ll help impact the entire automotive industry. It’s all part of the pride that comes with joining one of the world’s most recognizable brands. There is no need to have prior experience. We’ve got you covered with hands-on training while you work.
What You'll Get
- Starting at $21.33 (with a $2.13 afternoon shift premium)
- Paid time-off for all statutory holidays
- Organize your summer with pre-planned shift schedules
- Saturday and Sunday evenings off guaranteed
- Full time Undergraduate or Graduate (University or College) students who will be enrolling or returning to school in the fall of 2024.
- Students will be required to provide written proof of enrollment into a University or College for September 2024 once an offer of employment has been accepted.
- Able to work rotating shifts.
- Support required daily overtime, including Saturdays.
- Able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Positions are available in both Cambridge and Woodstock locations.
- Ability to work at both Cambridge and Woodstock locations.
The online application must be completed to be considered. Your application is appreciated, however, only those students who are chosen to begin the summer student selection process will be directly contacted by TMMC.
If you are successful to begin the selection process you will be required to complete a referral form at a later date in the process.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse team. We believe in enabling people to work together and realize their full potential. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.