|Title:||Senior Occupational Health & Wellness Analyst|
|Section:||Human Resources (HR)|
|Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.|
Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada (TMMC) is a world-class automotive facility with manufacturing plants located in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. Our plants currently manufacture the best-selling Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, the Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h vehicles, and the popular Lexus NX and Lexus NX Hybrid models. Recognized year after year on the global stage for manufacturing quality by our customers, we are also recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The world-famous Toyota Production System, a philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing training, enables each Team Member to work towards their highest potential. The results of our company stem from hiring committed, self-motivated team members, with the ability to work together to achieve team goals.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package includes overtime pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits program and defined contribution pension plan
- 19 Paid Days off during the year in which their first anniversary falls, plus 5 Floating Holidays that generally fall between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible start/end times and remote work 1 day/week
- Family is important - maternity and parental leave program has Employment Insurance (EI) top-up
- Career support through reimbursement for professional development and tuition fees
- Vitality Wellness App that encourages and rewards you for living a healthier lifestyle
- Company Diversity and Inclusion business partnering groups
- Employee & Family Vehicle Discounts
- Develop friendly and long-lasting relationships through social events and an on-site fitness facility
As a Senior Occupational Health & Wellness Analyst, you will actively lead the ongoing development, implementation, evaluation, and continuous improvement of TMMC’s comprehensive health & wellness program. You will lead future design changes to the program, develop and monitor the key performance indicators (KPI’s), manage complex situations and medical information related to health & wellness service delivery with the goal of enhancing Team Member physical and mental health & wellness. This is an opportunity to leave your stamp on a world class organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and maintain the management system to support the Health and Wellness Program
- Partner with safety and manufacturing management on proactive health and wellness initiatives
- Support people and process managers to resolve complex accommodation issues
- Develop and analyze key performance indicator (KPI) data to identify trends, concerns, and opportunities to improve overall organizational health
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Certification in occupational health and/or disability management or equivalent degree/diploma is required
- Must be a regulated healthcare professional in good standing
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment is required
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining workplace health and wellness programs
- Experience designing and implementing workplace mental health and safety programs (aligned with CSA Z1003 Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace)
- Advanced working knowledge of occupational health electronic medical records systems (Cority enterprises software preferred)
- Experience developing management systems through standards and process flows
- Thorough working knowledge of regulations and legislation including Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Occupational Health & Safety Act, Workplace Safety Insurance Act, Personal Health Information Protection Act
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to achieve results through a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals
- General knowledge of Human Resources concepts
- Willing to support overtime requirements as needed
- Must be flexible to work in Cambridge and/or Woodstock plant locations
To promote a comfortable, safe and productive work environment, as well as to comply with all federal, provincial and/or local laws, TMMC is a smoke-free property.
TMMC is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse team. We believe in enabling people of different ages, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, colours, races, ancestries, citizenships, ethnic origins, places of origin, and creeds to work together and realize their full potential. TMMC is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.